The COVID-19 vaccine is available in Waltham Forest. If you need your 1st or 2nd covid vaccine contact Waltham Forest Covid Call Centre on: 020 3196 3239
- We urge everyone eligible who has not yet had their first vaccine to book on the national booking system or by calling 119.
- You can also book an appointment at Walthamstow Central Library directly by calling 0203 196 3239.
- You can book an appointment at a community pop up clinic or at Leytonstone Library, or make general vaccine enquiries by calling 0208 496 3000.
- You can book an appointment at Chingford Leisure Centre, Westfield or at a pharmacy site on the national booking system or by calling 119.
- If you have had your first vaccine, please make sure you have your second vaccine to ensure maximum protection.
- If you have specific concerns about taking the vaccine and would like to talk to a health professional please contact your GP.
- There is comprehensive information, guidance, and answers to questions, including vaccination on who is currently eligible, information for pregnant women, frontline health and social care staff and carers at COVID-19 Vaccination Programme East London Health & Care Partnership
- You can also find information on the vaccine, including local case studies, on the Waltham Forest Council website
Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine
New guidance has been issued for the use of the Oxford AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine. Please click here to find out more
Published: Apr 1, 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.