Our Appointment System
In response to patient feedback; patients can now book their telephone consultations appointments via E-Consult. When requesting telephone consultation, please completed an E-Consult then your name and your details will be added to the doctors telephone call list.
- Opening hours for e consults are Monday - Friday 08:00 until we have reached fully capacity.
- Outside these hours including weekends for medical attention please contact 111
- If your condition is urgent & cannot wait until e consults is reopened contact the out of hours service on 0208 519 3999 or call 111
Book face-to-face or telephone appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online
security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve
Problems booking online appointments?
We as a practice have capacity for over 100 appointments daily. Once we have reached full capacity you will be advised by our reception team to call back the next working day when our lines open at 8.00am.
Should your query be urgent, and you feel you cannot wait, you will be advised to call 111 or the out of hours service on 020 8519 3999.
Patients can book their telephone appointments by phone 020 8430 7020
You may see any doctor at the practice regardless of which one you are registered with. All surgeries are by appointment only.
We will send appointment reminders, invites and other practice related information via text. If you do not want to receive text messages from the practice please inform the reception.
New Data Protection Regulations from May 2018 (GDPR)
Under the new data protection regulations introduced from 25th May 2018, we will continue to contact patients via text messages regarding the delivery of care if they have provided consent to do so.
If practices are sending messages about recommended treatment for the management of a specific health issue, then this is defined as providing appropriate care for patients, not marketing purposes.
If you would like to opt out of any future contact via text messaging, then please complete the form and indicate in the marked section.
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments with GPs are 10 minutes long
Doctors try their best to address patient's problems thoroughly within that time. If you present with several problems or quite complex problems we may ask you to book another appointment or in future you could consider booking a double appointment.
Sometimes we will be delayed because we are dealing with emergencies or trying our best to address patients' needs within a limited consultation time.
We Thank You For Your Patience While You Bear With Us On Such Occasions
Why Does The Receptionist Need To Ask What's Wrong With Me?
It is not a case of the receptionists being nosey!
The reception staff are members of the practice team and it has been agreed they should ask patients ‘why they need to be seen’. Reception staff are trained to ask certain questions in order to ensure that you receive:
- the most appropriate medical care,
- from the most appropriate health professional,
- at the most appropriate time.
Receptionists are asked to collect brief information from patients:
- To help doctors prioritise house visits and phone calls
- To ensure that all patients receive the appropriate level of care
- To direct patients to see the nurse or other health professional rather than a doctor where appropriate.
Reception staff, like all members of the team, are bound by confidentiality rules
- Any information given by you is treated strictly confidentially.
- The Practice would take any breach of confidentiality very seriously and deal with accordingly.
- You can ask to speak to a receptionist in private away from reception.
- However if you feel an issue is very private and do not wish to say what this is then this will be respected.
Thank you for your support
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.