About the Patient Participation Group
We are looking for patients from all age groups and backgrounds to help us.
PPGs are groups of active volunteer patients that work in partnership with the practice.
This unique partnership between patients and their practices is essential to achieving high quality care.
Groups meet face to face at mutually agreed intervals. ‘Virtual PPGs’ now also exist operating alongside ‘real’ groups enabling a dialogue with the whole patient population through email, online surveys and social media.
We are looking to recruit more people to our patient group. Would you like to join?
You can become a member by:
- Attending the meetings - They are currently held monthly on Tuesdays alternating between Churchill and Chingway
- Joining our new ‘virtual patient participation group’ on our website.
The outcomes of the meetings both real and virtual will be available on our website.
How will I get feedback from the Group?
- Information will be available in the waiting room at the surgery.
- Information will be available on the practice website and in the newsletter
- If you provide us with your email address and mobile telephone number we will add you to our contact list and we will contact you by email or SMS message
This is your opportunity to have your ideas heard and to influence how improve services at Churchill Healthcare.
Our activities to date include:
- Regular meetings and email reports
- A Newsletter issued 3 times per year. Read our latest newsletter
- Patient information folders
- Addressed issues around the number of appointments, reducing missed appointments, promoting telephone consultations and text reminders
- Hosting Annual MacMillan coffee mornings
- Providing information for the annual patient survey
- Promoting increased privacy at reception
Please help us to help you and become a member by completing our online sign up form
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.