Churchill Support Groups
Altogether Better are supporting Churchill Medial Centre to try working in a new way.
They have worked with 140 GP Practices around the Country to develop work called Collaborative Practice. This involves members of the Practice population (Registered patients) coming forward to gift time (volunteer) with their Practice and work alongside them to deliver activities that will make a difference to the lives of citizens in the community. Examples of activities are:
- Befriending lonely and isolated patients
- Running coffee mornings in the surgery
- Leading walking groups from the surgery
- Supporting people to use the online booking systems
Please see below for activities currently being run by us
Craft and Chat & Cuppa and Cake
Come and join some of the Practice Health Champions to try out various crafts, including:
- Bag decorating
- Mindful colouring & so much more!
If you prefer, come and have a chat over a cuppa!
We are a friendly, welcoming Group, delighted to meet you & others over a nice cup of tea or coffee and a range of exciting activities. It would be lovely if you joined us
- Dates: Every 1st Tuesday of the month
- Time: 2.00pm - 3.30pm
- Location: Seminar Room, Churchill Medical Centre, 1 Churchill Terrace, Chingford E4 8DG
- Contact Telephone: 020 8430 7020
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.